STATE AWARD INSTRUCTIONS:
2017 Guidelines for Submission of Nominees
For ALL Georgia Women’s Council of REALTORS® State Awards
1. Deadline is October 1, 2017, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Each Award Nomination Cover Sheet includes the qualifications for each Award and IS BASED ON Women’s Council of REALTORS® INVOLVEMENT AND PARTICIPATION. This must include Applicant’s photo.
3. Awards must have a Cover Sheet to be completed by the Person or Network who’s nominating an individual.
4. Awards must also include an Application to be completed by Nominee.
5. Both forms should be typed and completed in full. (Note: The award forms are now editable PDF’s ) They must be submitted together at the same time via email. No Incomplete Forms will be accepted.
6. All Award Applications and Cover Sheets must be submitted by the Local Network President or the Local Network Awards Chair.
7. Only one person may be nominated for each award submitted by a Local Network each year. Nominees may receive one award per year.
8. Entrepreneur of the Year and Member of the Year applications must be submitted by the Local Network President or the Local Awards Committee. These applications should be the most recent recipient of the Local Network Entrepreneur of the Year and Member of the Year Awards. Submit completed application to Georgiawomescouncil@gmail.com
9. Awards Cover Sheet and Application should be emailed to the State Women’s Council of REALTORS® Awards Committee at the email address stated on the State Website – firstname.lastname@example.org
All application forms and Cover Sheets must be typed and completed in full. No INCOMPLETE forms will be accepted. Entire Application must be completed and include a photo, or the Nominee will not be considered for the Award.