This is to notify the members of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® that the 2017 Nominating Committee has met and the 2018 Women’s Council of REALTORS® Slate of Officers have been selected. The Slate of Officers will be voted on by the Members of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® at the General Membership & Election Meeting on Friday, September 8, 2017 which will be held at the Georgia Association of REALTORS® 2017 Annual Conference, The Westin Jekyll Island, 110 Ocean Way, Jekyll Island, GA 31527
The 2017 Nominating Committee would like to put forth the following slate of Officers for the 2018 Georgia Women’s Council of REALTORS®:
President-Elect Tammy Noll
Vice-President of Membership Shavon Echols
Treasurer Harrice Moore
Secretary Penny Rafferty
Governor Veronica Bangsboll
Governor Kathy Haddock
Applications are available online
2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo
November 1-5, 2017
Palmer House Hilton
17 E Monroe Ave
Chicago, IL 60603
Schedule of Events
Registration Opens May 3 at noon CST
Registration fees: WCR Only: $390 Premier Access: $450
Hotel Rates: $252 single/double*
*All rooms at the Palmer House include complimentary guest room internet, complimentary fitness center access, 15% discount off hotel outlets, and triple Hilton HHonors¨ points.
Tips for a Smooth Registration
- Your best opportunity to reserve a room at the Palmer House is to book online as soon as registration opens.
- When registering be sure to mark “WCR” as your primary affiliation. WCR receives a portion of each registration marked “WCR”. This helps to cover costs and gives you access to the Council’s room block.
- You will be given two options when registering. The “WCR Only” $390 registration fee gives you access to Women’s Council’s education and programming (excluding ticketed events) and the Expo. The “Premier Access” $450 registration fee gives you access to ALL NAR and Women’s Council education and programming (excluding ticketed events). Choose the “WCR Only” registration if you’re NOT planning to attend NAR programs and want to save $60.
May 18-20, 2017
Women’s Council Headquarters:
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Tips for Smooth Registration:
- Your best opportunity to reserve a room at the Women’s Council headquarter hotel, the Washington Hilton, is to book online as soon as registration opens at noon CST on Wednesday, February 15
- To book a room at the Washington Hilton in the Women’s Council room block, you MUST do two things: 1. Pay the Women’s Council Meetings registration fee of $240, and 2. Mark “WCR” as your primary affiliation.
More information to come, Metro South in Morrow, Georgia is holding the class on “Leadership Excellence” on Thursday August 17, 2017. Instruction by Deborah T. Gilmore who was National President in 2010 for Women’s Council of REALTORS.
2017 Slogan: “Continuing the Commitment to Georgia Women’s Council Excellence!”
Greetings Valued Members,
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you, the Members, as the Georgia Network’s 2017 President. I’m humbled, honored, and will strive to provide you with quality meetings and Educational offerings. The entire 2017 Georgia Leadership Team is committed to providing invaluable service.
2017—What an awesome time to serve this wonderful organization where the National “Chapter to Network” Project begins. If you’re unaware of this Project, there’s a fantastic article in the October, 2016 eConnect Newsletter on www.wcr.org.
I’ve been a Member of Women’s Council, Metro South Network since 2000, when I was asked by my Broker, Barbara Rhyne, to attend a monthly meeting with her. Thereafter, I was “completely addicted” to participating in Women’s Council!
I’ve always relied on the National website, which contains a wealth of information!
If you’re working on your Performance Management Network (“PMN”) Designation, State will be offering a Course entitled “Leadership Excellence” on August 17, 2017. This Course will help you uncover your own leadership strengths and then develop a personalized plan of next-level action. Further details will be provided soon as possible.
NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER:
Welcome to State’s Newest GOLD Strategic Partner, Country Financial!
Thank you to the State’s Generous 2017 Strategic and Business Partners. The Leadership Team asks that you please support and promote these generous Strategic Partners and co-op with our Business Partners, whenever possible. They make State’s efforts to lead, provide quality educational offerings and productive meetings possible, according to the National Women’s Council Standards.
Charlene N. Faucett, PMN
2017 GEORGIA Network President
2017 Womens Council of REALTORS Georgia Line Officers:
President: Charlene Faucett
President Elect: Monica Spillane
Secretary: Tammy Noll
Treasurer: Shavon Echols
Governor: Joyce Turner
District Vice President: Carol Guse