Dear Women’s Council Members & Leadership Team,
For those who planned to attend the GAR Conference & EXPO, by now you should have read the below email stating the conference is canceled. Here are a few important items to note:
- REGISTRATION REFUNDS: Since the decision has been made to cancel the Annual Conference all registrations for the Annual Conference and the CRS class will be fully refunded within the next 7-10 days. The refunds will be issued electronically to the same card used for the registration.
- If you are staying at the Sawgrass Marriott, your reservation has been cancelled – no further action is needed. For those staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, please call to cancel your reservation directly. All cancellation penalties and fees have been waived for our attendees, but you must cancel directly in the NEXT 24 HOURS.
Additionally – STANDBY Based on weather we are planning for the below: KEEP YOUR THURSDAY OPEN!
- Women’s Council Leadership Academy, Governing Board State Membership Meeting, and our State Officers Elections will still be held on Thursday here in Atlanta. Time and place are being determined and you will be notified by Monday.
- The GAR Executive Committee will meet on Thursday, September 5 at the Westin Atlanta Airport. Additional information will be sent to the Executive Committee members.
- The GAR Board of Directors (BOD) meeting will be held nextFriday, September 6, at the Westin Atlanta Airport starting at 1:30pm. Additional information will be emailed to the State Directors and Association Executives regarding attendance at the Board of Directors meeting to ensure that a quorum is present to conduct business.
- ELECTIONS: During the BOD meeting, State Directors will be voting on the Nominating slate, Vice President positions, and for NAR Region 5 Vice President. Each candidate will have an opportunity to speak before the BOD prior to the vote.
- REALTOR® of THE YEAR: The REALTOR® of the Year (ROTY) ceremony will be held during the BOD meeting. We hope that all nominees will plan to attend.
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Women’s Council while we adjust our schedule due to the storm.
Vist https://bit.ly/2XHRCvW to register today!
Click here to register for this event.
Pics from “All Around The World” Event